The new additions to the AT&T IoT Starter Kit line of products come with everything you need to start your next great IoT Project: Hardware, services, data, and integrations.
- The IoT Starter Kit, powered by AWS, is ready for use over the AWS IoT platform and includes a MicroSD Card for security credentials.
- The LTE IoT Add-on Kit works with a host device such as a Raspberry Pi or your own NXP board.
- The AT&T LTE-enabled Trio SIM is compatible with mini (2FF), micro (3FF), and nano (4FF) sizes for your hardware device.
AT&T’s IoT Starter Kit provides incredible benefits:
Simplicity & Usability
- Provides an all-in-one bundle to start your IoT Project / Prototype with ease. Hardware, services, data, and integrations.
- An end-to-end solution offering with AT&T IoT Platform Integration.
Extensive Coverage, Reliability, & Speed
- Cellular connectivity & coverage powered by the AT&T Network allows your IoT projects to operate virtually anywhere in the US.
- Connect your IoT assets and devices to AT&T’s high-speed, nationwide LTE cellular network without depending on Wi-Fi signals.
- Access to open hardware architecture, a built-in microcontroller that connects to most M2M platforms, and commercial grade LTE shield (option of standalone use or with any microcontroller).
To learn more, see the FAQ.
See the new kits: https://starterkit.att.com/kits